MUSIC CITYOn October 17, 2018 by amberkarnish
For fall break I knew I had to get out of NWA for a few days. What better way to spend it than in Nashville with some of your best friends?
I’m going to be honest though. I didn’t know what to expect when we planned this trip. I knew nothing about Nashville and don’t even really like country music so it felt like a strange choice. That attitude changed once I spent the past few days there. It was such a fun city to visit. I would go back in a heartbeat because I felt like I didn’t get to experience everything I could while I was there.
Honestly, we spent a lot of time here eating. Do I have regrets? Only a little but everywhere we ate was so good. Here’s a list of some recommendations of where to eat and go next time you find yourself in Nashville!
- The Garden – great breakfast/brunch place. If you’re from Fayetteville and love The Farmer’s Table, you’ll love The Garden.
- Sun Diner – we went to the Sun Diner on 3rd ave and Broadway on a Saturday night which maybe wasn’t the best idea because it got busy but the menu has such a variety and was so good.
- Pinewood Social – I think this is a place that’s on every Nashville travel blog but it’s for good reason. It’s a great atmosphere. Oh, and make sure you get the hummus.
- Adventure Science Center – hey look, not a restaurant! The Science Center has a laser show every second Saturday of the month. We saw a Michael Jackson laser show here and it was one of the coolest things ever. If you find yourself here even if it’s not the second Saturday of the month, please still go! There’s plenty of other things to look at and do there.
- Farmer’s Market – I have yet to been to a farmer’s market I don’t like. Nashville’s was no different. There’s lots and lots to do and shopping local is always important.
- The Grilled Cheeserie – Okay, I had to throw in one more restaurant. This was probably one of my favorites on this trip. Hammontree’s may have some competition.
Anyways, here’s some of the photos I took. Hope you all enjoy!